Poly (ADP-ribose) polymerases (PARPs) is a large family of proteins with a conserved catalytic domain that catalyze an immediate DNA-damage-dependent post-translational modification of histones and other nuclear proteins leading to the survival of injured proliferating cells. So far, a total number of 18 human PARP proteins encoded by different genes have been identified, including PARP-1 to PARP-4, PARP-5a, PARP-5b, PARP-5c and PARP-6 to PARP-16. The general structural of PARP proteins has been revealed through the extensive study of the founding family member PARP-1, which is characterized by the presence of four functional domains, including a DNA-binding domain, a caspase-cleaved domain, an automodification domain and a catalytic domain.
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- A1877 XAV-939 XAV-939 is a small-molecule inhibitor of tankyrase 1/2 with IC50 values of 4 and 11 nM, respectively .
- A4164 AZD2461 AZD2461 is a novel PARP inhibitor with IC50 value of 5nM .
- A4159 PJ34 hydrochloride PJ34 is a novel potent specific inhibitor of PARP-l/2 with EC50 of 20 nM.
AG14361 is a potent inhibitor of PARP1 with Ki of <5 nM.
- A4157 Iniparib (BSI-201) BSI-201 (Iniparib, SAR240550) is a inhibitor of PARP1 with demonstrated effectiveness in triple-negative breast cancer (TNBC).
- A4156 Rucaparib (AG-014699,PF-01367338) Rucaparib (AG-014699, PF-01367338) is an inhibitor of PARP1 with Ki of 1.4 nM, also showing binding affinity to eight other PARP domains.
Olaparib (AZD2281, Ku-0059436)
Olaparib (AZD2281, KU0059436) is a potent inhibitor of PARP1and PARP2 with IC50 of 5 and 1 nM, respectively.
BMN673 is a potent and selective inhibitor of PARP1,PARP2 with Ki of 1.2 and 0.9 nM, respectively .
Veliparib (ABT-888) is a potent inhibitor of PARP1 and PARP2 with Ki of 5.2 nM and 2.9 nM, respectively.
- A8893 Rucaparib (free base) Rucaparib, also named as AG-014699 or PF-01367338, is a poly (ADP ribose) polymerase (PARP) inhibitor.