Gap junctions are bunch of intercellular channels that allows transfer of ions and small through neighbouring cells. It is involved in regeneration, development and homeostasis regulation.
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
Carbenoxolone disodium is an inhibitor of 11β-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase (11β-HSD) .
- A8190 Semagacestat (LY450139) Semagacestat (also known as LY450139), [(2S)-2-hydroxy-N-((2S)-1-((1S)-3-methyl-2-oxo-2,3,4,5-tetrahydro-1H-benzo[d]azepin-1ylamino)-1-oxopropan-2-yl)-3-methylbutanamide] is an azepine class γ-secretase, which is currently being investigated as a potential disease-modifying agent for the treatment of Alzheimer’s disease (AD).
- A2701 Scrambled 10Panx Scrambled 10Panx is the scrambled form of 10Panx (WRQAAFVDSY), a mimetic peptide of pannexin 1 that inhibits dye uptake by macrophages without affecting cellular membrane currents.
- A2700 10Panx 10Panx is a mimetic inhibitory peptide of panx1, which is a mammalian protein ectopically expressed to function as a hemi-channel, that readily and reversibly inhibits the panx1 currents.
- A1045 Gap 27 Gap 27 is a peptide(Ser-Arg-Pro-Thr-Glu-Lys-Thr-Ile-Phe-Ile-Ile) derived from connexin 43 that is a selective gap junction blocker.
- A1044 Gap 26 Gap26 (Val-Cys-Tyr-Asp-Lys-Ser-Phe-Pro-Ile-Ser-His-Val-Arg) is a connexin mimetic peptide, corresponding to residues 63-75 of connexin 43, which is a gap junction blocker.
- B4919 Gap19
- A3431 GAP-134 Hydrochloride Gap junction uncoupling can alter conduction pathways and promote cardiac re-entry mechanisms that potentiate many supraventricular arrhythmias, such as atrial fibrillation (AF) and atrial flutter (AFL).
- A3430 GAP-134 Gap junction uncoupling can alter conduction pathways and promote cardiac re-entry mechanisms that potentiate many supraventricular arrhythmias, such as atrial fibrillation (AF) and atrial flutter (AFL).