HSC (Hematopoietic stem cells) are derived from blood and bone marrow that can differentiate into blood and immune cells. They are used for the treatment of leukemia, lymphoma, inherited blood disorders and cancers etc.
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- A8224 StemRegenin 1 (SR1) StemRegenin 1 (SR1), a purine derivative, is a potent small molecule inhibitor of aryl hydrocarbon receptor (AhR) that potently antagonizes AhR with a value of 50% inhibition concentration IC50 of 127 nM in CD34+ cells.
- A8709 SW033291 SW033291 is a potent inhibitor of 15-PGDH enzyme with IC50 value of 1.5 nM and dissociation constant Ki app value of 0.1 nM.
- B4925 C34
- B4924 TA 02
- B4923 TA 01
- A8952 UM 729 UM729 is a small molecule enhancer of AhR antagonists
- A8951 UM 191 UM 191
- A8950 UM 171 UM171 is a selective agonist of human hematopoietic stem cell self-renewal .