Histone deacetylases (HDACs), known for their ability to target histones as well as more than 50 non-histone proteins, are classified into three major classes according to their homology to yeast proteins, including class I (HDAC1, HDAC2, HDAC3 and HDAC8), class II (HDAC4, HDAC5, HDAC7 and HDAC9) and class IV (HDAC11). HDAC inhibitors, a large group of compounds that is able to induce the accumulation of acetylated histones as well as non-histone proteins, are divided into several structural classes including hydroxamates, cyclic peptides, aliphatic acids and benzamides. HDAC inhibitors have been investigated for their efficacy as anticancer agents in the treatment of a wild range of cancers.
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- B4890 HPOB HPOB is a highly potent and selective inhibitor of histone deacetylase 6 (HDAC6) with IC50 of 56nM, >30 fold less potent against other HDACs. 
- B1141 Varenicline Hydrochloride Varenicline Hydrochloride is a partial agonist of α4β2 nicotinic receptor for smoking cessation .
- A8547 Tubastatin A HCl Tubastatin A HCl is a selective inhibitor of HDAC6 with IC50 value of 15 nM.
- A4501 Tubacin Tubacin is a potent, selective, reversible, and cell-permeable inhibitor of HDAC6 with an IC50 value of 4 nM.
- A4105 M344 M344 is a potent inhibitor of HDAC with IC50 value of 100 nM and enable the induction of cell differentiation .
- A4103 LAQ824 (NVP-LAQ824,Dacinostat) LAQ824 (also known as NVP-LAQ824 or Dacinostat), a derivative of 4-aminomethylcinnamic hydroxamic acid, is a novel and potent inhibitor of histone deacetylase (HDAC) that inhibits the activity of HDAC with 50% inhibition concentration IC50 value of 0.03 μM.
- A4099 Valproic acid sodium salt (Sodium valproate) Valproic acid sodium salt (Sodium valproate) is a HDAC inhibitor with IC50 of 0.4 mM and also inhibits GABA-transaminase or succinicsemialdehyde dehydrogenase.
- A4098 PCI-24781 (CRA-024781) CRA-024781 is a novel HDAC inhibitor targeting HDAC1, HDAC2, HADC3, HADC6, HADC8, HADC10 with IC50 value of 7 nM(Ki), 19 nM(Ki), 8.2 nM(Ki), 17 nM(Ki), 280 nM(Ki), 24 nM(Ki), respectively .
- A4096 Belinostat (PXD101) Belinostat (also known as PXD101) is a novel and potent hydroxamate-type inhibitor of histone deacetylase (HDAC) that inhibits the activity of HDAC in Hela cell extracts with 50% inhibition concentration IC50 value of 27 nM.
- A4095 Pracinostat (SB939) Pracinostat, also known as SB939, is a potent and orally available inhibitor of histone deacetylase (HDAC) with a relatively stronger selectivity (more than 1000-fold) for class I, class II and class IV HDACs rather than class III HDACs.