CXCR (CXC chemokine receptor) is a group of receptors that belong to GPCRs and specifically binds and responds to cytokines of the CXC chemokine family.
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- B3397 AMD 3465 hexahydrobromide AMD 3465 6HBr(GENZ-644494) is a potent, selective CXCR4 antagonist; exhibits 8-fold higher affinity than AMD 3100; inhibits SDF-1α-ligand binding (Ki = 41.7 nM).
- B3395 AMD 3465 AMD 3465(GENZ-644494) is a potent, selective CXCR4 antagonist; exhibits 8-fold higher affinity than AMD 3100; inhibits SDF-1α-ligand binding (Ki = 41.7 nM).
- B1465 Plerixafor 8HCl (AMD3100 8HCl) Plerixafor 8HCl (AMD3100 8HCl) is a potent and selective antagonist of CXCL12-mediated chemotaxis and G-protein coupled chemokine receptor (CXCR4) with IC50 values of 5.7 and 44 nM, respectively . Plerixafor 8HCl has shown a high selectivity for CXCR4 compared other chemokine receptors including LTB4 CCR1, CCR2b, CCR4, CCR5, CCR7, CXCR3, etc .
- B1466 WZ811 WZ811 is a small molecule antagonist of CXC chemokine receptor 4 (CXCR4) .
- B1094 NBI-74330 NBI-74330 is an antagonist of CXC chemokine receptor 3 (CXCR3) with IC50 values of 7nM to18nM .
- B1093 SCH 546738 SCH 546738is a novel,selective,non-competitive and potent antagonist of CXCR with Ki value of 0.4nM for human CXCR3 receptor in multiple experiments .
- A2025 Plerixafor (AMD3100) Plerixafor (AMD3100) is a small-molecule antagonist of CXCR4 and an allosteric agonist of CXCR7 with IC50 of 44 nM and 5.7 nM, respectively .
- A3839 SRT3190 SRT1720 is a selective SIRT1 activator with EC50 of 0.16 μM, but is >230-fold less potent for SIRT2 and SIRT3.
- A3838 SRT3109 SRT3109 is a CXCR2 ligand for use in the treatment of chemokine mediated diseases and conditions.
- A3802 SCH 527123 Sch527123 is a potent, selective antagonist of the human CXCR1 and CXCR2 receptors.
Items 1 to 10 of 18 total